Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 459

Thread: Yet again... Show Me Your Desktops!

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    really!? I coulda have never noticed!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #152
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol but they are so cute! he has a reason atleast [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, but I didn't create it. (I can't say I did), it was more like a choice of mine. Me- I am not an artist ...yet.

  4. #154
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unlike me, and here you are my last one. this is which i'm currently using as my desktop wallpaper...

    Click for desktop...

    I felt like Tecmo graphist designing the swimsuit! At least, she is one of the cutest characters i've drawn ever (even if she doesn't dance...) I wanted to leave a little aside the exagerated proportions (Big breasts..) i use to put my pics and give her a more... beautiful aspect. Did i got it?

    Besides, the image came to my head as a set.. it is, the image would not be complete just with Kaoni, but with the Caribbian sunset. and stuff.. i was looking for an image for the background and all.

    Nice huh?

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT melfice [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I cannot see the pic with Netscape. Why is that?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 28, 2002 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Allchimistul ]</font>

  6. #156
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You cannot see it? odd... let me try again...

  7. #157
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seems to be some trouble with Netscape Javascript. I've tested it with Netscape 4.74.

    try Netscape 6.

    Wiseman may know.

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well yeah, but Netscape 6 has the same bug too.
    In order too see the pic i need IE and i have to wait about a minute or more...

  9. #159
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did you saw it now? it is the desktop i'm using currently! ^^

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    hai! Is very pretty and nice! THank you again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •